I am a third-year M.S. student of CV Lab in College of Computer Science at Nankai University, under the supervision of Prof. Jufeng Yang. My research interests include Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
During my research, I am appreciative to cooperate with Prof. Ming-Ming Cheng (Nankai University), Prof. Shao-Ping Lu (Nankai University), and Dr. Le Zhang (ADSC, Illinois at Singapore).
- 2019.07: [Paper] One paper is accepted to ACM MM 2019.
- 2019.04: [Activity] I attend the VALSE 2019 conference at Hefei, China.
- 2018.11: [Paper] One paper is accepted to AAAI 2019.
- 2018.10: [Activity] I attend the ACM MM conference at Seoul, Korea.
- 2018.07: [Paper] One paper is accepted to ACM MM 2018.
- 2018.04: [Activity] I attend the VALSE 2018 conference at Dalian, China.
- 2017.07: [Study] I start my Master studying at Computer Vision Lab of Nankai University.